Nhân Viên Lái Xe/ Driver ( Hợp Đồng 03 Tháng)
- Hạn nộp: 31/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
1. Drops off and collects guests in the hotel lobby according to the standards and procedures of the hotel.
2. Delivers messages to guests, and to deliver and collect luggage in a timely and efficient manner.
3. Loads and unloads cars on arrival and departure of guests, and assist guests entering and leaving the vehicles.
4. Ensures that guests expectations are met or exceeded by providing an efficient, friendly and attentive service.
5. Checks the lobby helping to keep it clean and tidy and report any defects.
6. Answers guest inquiries by providing accurate and appropriate information.
7. Handles customer complaints if possible, or reports them to supervisors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Social Insurance as law
Yêu cầu công việc
2. Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position preferably in a hospitality business.
3. Basic in English.
4. Able to handle physically demanding workload.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 101 Đường Võ Nguyên Giáp, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Thành phố Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
PULLMAN Danang Beach Resort, part of Accor Hotels, is a five-star tropical resort and sits on 4 hectares of Bac My An Beach, one of the world’s most fabulous beaches. Located on the stunning white sands of Bac My An beach, the welcoming and modern Pullman Danang Beach Resort is an oasis of activities and facilities for a dynamic escape. The resort is perfect for family holiday or romantic beach getaway. It also will provide a tailor made service if you are looking for the place to organize next incentive or event. At Pullman Danang Beach Resort, we take great pride in our people. They create the refreshingly different approach, the warm feelings and the thoughtful touches that our hotel is known for. If you are keen to position yourself amongst the best in a great team working environment and challenge yourself with a consistent “can-do” attitude, please send your CV to us by clicking "apply now".