Mô tả công việc
• Conduct site inspection/visiting the properties
• Follow up all detail requirements from sales team to issue Banquet Event Order
• Supervise & hand in operation of each event, ensure the demands of customer is met
• Take part in hotel events, host FAM trips…
• Support sales team in updating information of the properties (new function operated/locked services, black-out date…etc)
• Support sales team in Hanoi to release leaflet, promotional materials
• Support sales executive to conduct sales call, sales blitz within Thanh Hoa province to promote products
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Sales Manager
You will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive package in an international environment.
• Discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Yêu cầu công việc
Job profile and qualification:
• Minimum 1 years in a similar position.
• Good knowledge & sales skills
• Have experience in 4* or 5* resort & hotel is preferred.
• Fluent in English and one other language preferred.
• Strong personality with great communication skills
Do you love working and developing your career in an international hospitality industry?
If you love dealing with people, bringing new ideas to the enthusiastic and dynamic team, care and passion about your job – we would like to have you in our professional team.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• CV in English or Vietnamese
• Other document to be submitted upon successful interview.