Mô tả công việc
- Observes and patrols pool and enforces safety regulations. Assists guests from water when in danger.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the hotel and brand standard operating procedures.
- Greet all guests upon arrival, distribute towels, offer assistance with seating, and delivering consistent guest service, exceeding guest expectations, and providing all other supporting services..
- Pool side Bar hours of operation, location of facilities, and emergency procedure for rescue.
- Identify and report defects throughout the pool and spa area, notify supervisors and concerned departments immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations.
- Ensure swimming pools and the complete health club area is clean at any times and report any maintenance issues to engineering department.
- Ensure the pool deck is swept and watered down and that all furniture is in the correct place, when setting up in the morning.
- Other duties as assigned by Managers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 2 days off per week
- Competitive salary
- Good Monthly Service charge
- Bonus on Public holidays + Tet
- 13th month salary
- Uniform, laundry service, duty meal, parking lot will be provided by Hotel.
- Outing trip with company
- Interesting training courses provided by Hotel and Accor
- Other benefits as regulated by Labor Law
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 1 year experience as the same position.
- Good communication in English.
- Good appearance
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Kindly send your updated CV to: Gửi email