Mô tả công việc
- Delivery of wellness services ensuring adherence to standards and protocol.
- Ensure full participation in brand and business building activities.
- Spa Preparation including standard set up for rooms and facilities, guest amenities and spa food and beverage;
- Adherence to spa practices such operations briefings, inventory and cost management initiatives;
- Following Timekeeping and Decking standards;
- Report and follow up of assigned area maintenance and logistics issues;
- Flexibility in changes to meet operational demands including shift/duty roster, guest preferences as directed by admin on duty;
- Participate in departmental and property initiated Training and Development Program to ensure quality of service and Fire Life Safety;
- Consistently exhibit brand ambassador qualities and practices including physical presentation and actions as supported by ethical standards;
- Meeting set individual and team goals;
- Consistently practice revenue maximization practices such as Upselling and Cross selling.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance as labor law
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 day off/week
- Relocation, Repatriation allowance
- Rest & Relaxation., Home leave allowance
- Accommodation, uniform, transportation and meal are provided
- Service charge as revenue
- International working environment
- Health care insurance for personal at least 6 months and for family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to read and write English
High School or Vocational Certificate or equivalent
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificates related to applied position
- Email address: Gửi email
- Phone: 0919 290 709