Mô tả công việc
- Are you a champion of the service?
- Did you work, learned and excelled in a upscale restaurant environment?
- Does leading by example corresponds to you?
- Do you consider yourself first a fine dining guru and have a great mix of fine dining and volume / banquet background?
- Are you always looking to see in your guest that they leave your establishment with the smile and a thank you as if it was the best evening they ever had?
- Do you like your team to work all as one, and to teach them the secrets of your passion?
- Do you want to be the new star that will elevate a luxury seafood restaurant of a 5 star resort to heights only equal to your qualities?
- Do you like to manage a restaurant with the same pride as if it would be yours?
- Do you like to have ideas and changes that are listened to and that will make a difference?
If you can answer YES for all these questions, absolutely you are the leader that we are looking for.
LET'S BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why joining us:
Dusit Internationalis one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in Southeast Asia, and is set to more than double its portfolio of global properties within the next three-to-four years alone, providing a world of opportunities for successful candidates;fulfilling its brand promise of uniquely delivering gracious hospitality to the world. For further information about the company visit www.dusit.com.
• We offer a competitive salary package, full health and social insurance as per Vietnamese law
• Additional private health insurance, staff uniform, staff social events
• 44 hours working week, duty meals, staff accommodation
• Travel allowance to mainland
• Supportive international management team, providing professional training and room to explore, learn and grow
Yêu cầu công việc
You have :
- Good knowledge and experience about restaurant.
- Passion about service of restaurant.
- Make a difference.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Sounds like you?
Well then we would love to hear from you! Please send your cover letter and a well-presented CV in English to: email@example.com