Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
• Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all properties.
• Maintains accurate reservation system information.
• Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
• Generates updates on transient segment each period.
• Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
• Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Attends staff/forecast/long range meetings as requested by properties.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Support for transportation fare to start work and at the end of the contract
Support for the traveling allowance for home visit: once 1 year
Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
Join an annual picnic
Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
Want to develop career path in Marriott International
At least 3 years experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|