Food & Beverage Manager
- Hạn nộp: 15/12/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Mô tả công việc
- Manage all food & beverage and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Anticipate and attend to guests needs in all F&B outlets and ensure maximum guest satisfaction at all times.
- Deal promptly with guest complaints and launch service recovery procedures whenever necessary.
- Monitor F&B budgets and costs as per Hotel’s policy.
- Possess sound knowledge of food & beverage, upselling and availability of menu items.
- Ensure proper coordination with Kitchen and Sales & Marketing Depts. on daily or monthly specials and promotions.
- Be fully aware of trends in the industry, design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Ensure that reports and administration requirements are timely submitted.
- Control and ensure cleanliness and proper maintenance of facilities and operating equipment and comply with Vietnam Health and Safety regulations.
- Initiate, supervise and monitor the implementation of appropriate training to enhance the level of knowledge, skills and attitude of F&B personnel.
- Handle the human resource responsibilities of structuring, hiring and firing staffs, training, appraisal and developments.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef in the design of menus, buffets and other F&B service offers and with other departments to make sure smooth operation at all time.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A attrative salary and benefit package will offer to successful candidates.
- Pree staff accommodation.
- Reimburse flight ticket (or bus ticket).
- Professional environment, having chance to promote.
- Other benefit arrcording to company policy and Law Labor.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hotel Management degree or an acceptable equivalent qualifications.
- Background at Food & Beverage Manager or similar positions is required (at least 2 years’ experience in Hotel/ Resort of 5 star properties).
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Professional and well trained manner.
- Good English language skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Duong Bao Village, Duong To Town, Phu Quoc Island
Whether you start or continue to build your career in hospitality, let us support and be part of this beautiful journey! Best Western Premier Sonasea Phu Quoc is the newest International branded resort, an Impressive upscale property offering 566 rooms, an oversized pool, numerous food and beverage facilities, Spa, Fitness center, conference room.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự