Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
- Maximize the hotel's revenue, accurately forecast the hotels’ future business by day-of-week and by market segment
- Develop and implement effective transient & group pricing and selling strategies
- Monitor and determine demand periods of rooms through an analysis of historical data and current bookings. Responsible for tracking and analyzing of booking pace, group wash, cut off enforcement for groups as well as denied and regretted business.
- Manage all channels (CRO, GDS, Internet direct and indirect)
- Contribute to and support all strategic business planning and related hotel concerns.
- Utilize all tools available to assist with optimizing the hotel’s yield and evaluate the hotel’s position with respect to competition in terms of pricing, market mix strategy, understands the dynamic of the local market and the demand generators, and recommends appropriate actions in relation to the hotel’s pricing and market mix strategy.
- Supervise reservation department and e-Commerce, maximize revenue
- Approve and/or implement sell strategies for all group proposals above 9 rooms on any one night, and collaborates with the Director of Sales or Director of Catering on setting group and conference rates.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competative salary package
- International & prefessional working environment at 5 - star hotel
- Duty meal at staff canteen
- Others benefits following group's standards
- Others according to Labour Law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Proficient in managing different types of CRS/PMS/RMS, capable of providing training to reservation team and e-Commerce team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good English writing and speaking skills. Bi-lingual skill is strongly recommended.
- Probationary period: 02 months.
- Working hours: 08 hours/day, 06 days/week.
- Working place: KN Cam Ranh Company Limited (Cam Ranh City, Khanh Hoa Province).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Contact person: Ms. Hằng/ Ms. Hà/ Ms. Huyền Anh, HR Department
- Address: Long Beach, Cam Ranh Peninsula, Cam Ranh City, Khanh Hoa Province
- Tel.: (0258) 651 1510
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|GIÁM SÁT XÂY DỰNG||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN HÀNH CHÍNH VĂN PHÒNG (NAM)||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN NHÂN SỰ - TUYỂN DỤNG (NAM)||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|CHUYÊN VIÊN MARKETING||20/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN THIẾT KẾ||20/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|CHUYÊN VIÊN KINH DOANH (BIẾT TIẾNG HÀN)||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|PHÓ BỘ PHẬN BẢO TRÌ - QUẢN LÝ XE CƠ GIỚI||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN AN TOÀN LAO ĐỘNG (Chủ đầu tư)||30/06/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|