Staff Village Housekeeping Storekeeper
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Receives, stores, assembles, organizes and issues resident room and general cleaner supplies to ensure par standards are met.
• Inspects visually shipping containers, unloads.
• Reconciles requisition with items received and stores in areas.
• Maintains proper inventory levels of all supplies and equipment by using the requisitioning procedures.
• Prepares purchase requisitions based on department need, consumption, par level on hand, lead time, and amount on order.
• Maintains accurate records of all purchases including product log, inventory of each item in Housekeeping stores, back-order requisitions, supplies/equipment on order, proper labelling of items received.
• Performs minor repairs of mechanical equipment, and construct all unassembled equipment and furniture received.
• Performs day-to-day check to ensure upkeep and hygiene for all storage areas and facilities.
• Verifies all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
• Ensures the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensures store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and input into the inventory sheet.
• Conducts inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Investigates any discrepancies between physical count and the inventory sheet and reports to Housekeeping Manager.
• Troubleshoots any vendor delivery issues and oversees/follows up on the return process.
• Handles tools, equipment and machines with care, in accordance with user manual and operating procedures.
• Reports any damages, shortcomings, disturbances, repair and maintenance to Housekeeping office.
• Adheres strictly to the policies and regulations of the Village and the department, especially safety and sanitation policies.
• Attends daily briefing before starting the shifts.
• Ensures completion of all required daily/weekly/monthly reports in an accurate and timely fashion.
• To comply with all standards of performance, operational policies, practises and procedures.
• Other tasks assigned by Staff Village Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary Review
- Shuttle Bus
- Training & Development
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vocational degree and a higher education completed required.
• One year of experience in similar role.
• Ability to communicate clearly in Vietnamese language, notion in English.
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Resort Security Control Room Manager||13/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Security Control Room Assistant Manager||13/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Security Shift Manager||14/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chuyên viên hóa chất giặt là||31/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Reservation Officer||30/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|