Assisstant Manager, Fire & Safety
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• To coordinate and implement Fire Safety initiatives, including fire safety inspections, training and promotion of fire safety which include plan, conduct and enhance training to ensure that all occupants are:
o Familiar with the Response Plan
o Trained in the use of fire extinguishers
o Trained as Fire Warden (nominated) and carry out their duties with due diligence
o Aware and practice all the requirement as stated in the Fire Safety Basic Awareness Training
• Ensure compliance to fire safety requirements and regulations.
• To monitor any work that may pose fire hazard by carrying out periodic ad hoc inspection and audit covering electrical, provision for access and egress, impairment of fire protection system, etc. carry out by team members, vendors and contractors.
• Track and monitor WSH related incidents and implement measures to curb arising trends.
• Institutionalize a safety culture where hazard reporting, unsafe workplace and near miss reporting becomes a habit for our Team Members, as well as promoting the use of innovative solutions to reduce or eliminate hazards and/or workplace incidents so as to improve the well-being of our team members and increased productivity of the company.
• Perform any other duties as assigned/directed by the Vice President of Security Operations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 3 years of experience in Fire and Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) industry with experienced in casino related industry and/or an organization with a sizable workforce.
• Possess relevant certification and well versed in international and/or local Fire and Safety code.
• Demonstrate strong leadership attributes, highly motivated and focused individual who Is a team player and outcome driven.
• Able to speak and write English. Mandarin or dialect (Cantonese, Korean, etc.) speaking is an advantage.