Supervisor, Transportation (Limousine Service)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to Transport Assistant Manager, VIP Services and the focus of this position is to deliver cost effective and compliant transport operations for customers. In your role you will develop the transport function and you will co-ordinate, supervise and report upon the work activities within the Transport Operation. You will provide effective communication, leadership, motivation, training a development in such a way that the operational effectiveness of the business is maintained, and that all daily targets are met.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/casino industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules in order to meet the business needs of HOIANA Casino & Resort.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Ensure the team achieves the performance targets required and contributes to the achievement of service levels.
• Manage cost and service in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators.
• Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Ensure compliance with the organizations health, safety and security procedures and contribute to risk assessments and the development of safe systems of work.
• Facilitate effective communication, between themselves, their team, their peers and the Management Team.
• Monitor and control attendance policy and scheduling.
• Keep immediate superiors apprised of any problems or potential problems.
• Train, monitor and supervise drivers and provide back up support to driver position.
• Other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Professional and multi-cultural working environment.
•Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry.
• Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must process a valid and current local driving license.
• Prior experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
• Must be able to work flexible hours.
• Computer software including email, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Able to read and interpret transportation policies and prepare and present oral and written reports.
• Assist and provide direction to the employees as it relates to personnel issues and concerns.
• Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.