Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Applies knowledge of all laws, as they relate to an event.
• Understands the impact of Banquet operations on the overall success of an event and manages activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Adheres to and reinforces all standards, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains established sanitation levels.
• Manages departmental inventories and maintains equipment.
• Uses banquet beverage records to control liquor costs and manage the banquet beverage perpetual inventory.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Communicates and executes departmental and property emergency procedures and ensures staff are trained in safety procedures.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Monitors progress and leads discussion with staff each period.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
Join an annual picnic
Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
Want to develop career path in Marriott International
At least 3 years experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|