Cinema Manager - Aeon Hà Đông
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that all staff are trained and practice CGV's Steps of Service and customer recovery.
- Comply and implement all Company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Ensure all employees are performing in accordance with the required standards of the business.
- Manage the employee performance review process.
- Comply with company procedures when managing employee performance counselling and disciplining activities.
- Communicate the objectives of the business, marketing campaigns and initiatives, and other general business matters that relate to site employees.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations and persons related to enable the training and development of all staff including Management;
- Achieve the following targets: EBITDA (as well as achievement of key ratios); admissions per total site hours (salaried and non-salaried); PC; strike rate; and box office revenue (admissions and ATP). - Meet group sales targets.
- Strategic Initiative.
- Provide operations management with feedback and develop improvement initiatives.
- Analyse business performance and make any necessary adjustments to ensure they align with operational requirements.
- Identify and minimise risks to the business. Forecast business levels and adjust resources accordingly.
- Implement and execute organisation-wide programmes, promotions, and initiatives according to relevant briefs.
- Implement site specific marketing initiatives.
- Regional sites will require development of own marketing programs and running required advertising campaigns.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary payment and performance bonus
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance as Vietnam current law
- Premium healthcare and annual Medical Check
- Free film vouchers
- Training and Development opportunity
Yêu cầu công việc
- University/ College graduated
- Experience in a similar role or adequate experience within 5 years.
- Experience at a management level.
- Good at Office computer skills
- Advanced in English
- Good communication and people skills.
- Dynamic, proactive, and well-organized.
- Able to work on shifts/ weekends and Public Holidays.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|