Operations Manager for Onsen Quang Hanh Project (Quang Ninh)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
• Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
• Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
• Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM/RGM.
• Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
• Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
• Inspecting all departments with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
• Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
• Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
• Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
• Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
• Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
• Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
• Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
• Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the resort
• Any other duties assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L's and forecasting. Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks. Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge, MS office. Experience in Property Management Software's, Revenue Management Systems desired.
Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|