Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Understanding the services and facilities available at Best Western Premier Sonasea Phu Quoc.
• Understanding the services and facilities available within the competitive set.
• Understanding the target revenue and market mix of the Resort.
• Understanding the systems of major online travel agent’s external sites and their extranets.
• Meet with OTA Market Managers on at least a quarterly basis.
• Open/close the Resort’s room inventory as requested.
• Upload the Resorts information and keep updated in terms of rates/allocations/promotions.
• Generate materialized reservations, pickup, production etc
• Upload rates and packages to all contracted web sites.
• To check inventory and filling/top up allotment on OTA if the Resorts occupancy is low.
• Maximise profitability from all online channels.
• Manage B2B/B2C wholesale systems.
• Ensure rate parity among the OTA channels.
• Undertake ad hoc market surveys and competitor analysis.
• Regularly communicate with the Director of Sales & Marketing on room yielding.
• Work with Marcom Manager to update images/content and profile on the OTA’s external sites.
• Ensure that the Resorts exposure through the OTA channels is maximized and that the Resort is an active participant in as many OTA promotions as possible – contingent on budget.
• Strive to achieve the KPI’s set in collaboration with the Director of Sales & Marketing with a focus on room night targets.
• Attend sales training or professional courses that will benefit the Executive.
• Prepare monthly production report for the Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Upkeep and comply with resort policies and procedures and regulations.
• Comply with all local government regulations.
• Maintain high standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards colleagues, guests, suppliers and other clients.
• Maintain a good working relationship with various departments with a high level of communication and co-operation in the interests of customer service and improvements in the working conditions of the resort and department.
• Perform other duties and tasks assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing and the MARCOM Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• An attrative salary and benefit package will offer to successful candidates.
• Professional environment, having chance to promote.
• Other benefit arrcording to company policy and Law Labor.
• Activity: Birthday Party, Year End Party...
Yêu cầu công việc
• Pleasant personality, very guest oriented.
• Ability to work mainly on stable hours but also at time of events, evening and week-ends when needed.
• Marketing and digital savvy
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the resort and the brand.
• Problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs.
• Good listening skill
• Good writing skill in Vietnamese and English. Any other language is a plus but not mandatory.
• Good spoken skill in Vietnamese and English. Any other language is a plus but not mandatory.
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hospitality Management and or understanding of Revenue Management.
• Experienced in sales & marketing functions either as an E-Commerce Executive.
• 1 years’ experience in sales & marketing.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Supervisor Security||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Partie - Butchery||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Therapist||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Recruitment and Training Officer/ Nhân viên đào tạo và tuyển dụng||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Guard||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|General Cashier||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Canteen Manager||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|