Spa Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Spa
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Maintain appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of SPA personnel.
- Implement and control SPA procedures that provide for the health and safety of personnel and guests, such as lost and found service, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures.
- Prepare efficient work schedule for SPA Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration of booking.
- Implement Career Development program within SPA.
- Control and monitors departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget.
- Development new SPA treatment.
- Conduct skills training within the department.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Understand and anticipates customer's needs, takes action to address customer needs and strives to exceed customer expectation.
- Work with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department's budget.
- Complete other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary and holiday
- Fully Isurance
- Allowance for lunch...
- Flexible working arrangements
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Good Training skills.
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- 5 years related experience and at least 3 years experience in SPA operation, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificate qualification
- Portrait photo
Contact to Mr. Hoang - Mobile: 0961 567899 and send CV to email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|