Sales Executive - MICE & Events
- Hạn nộp: 15/03/2024
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Sell and promote Event space for all event only opportunities and other Events Caravelle opportunities when available.
- Entertain potential accounts where necessary.
- Prepare proposals and contract to customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Establish beneficial relationships with our clients, especially in the Food and Beverage commercial sector to sell Event space and all other revenue generating areas of the Hotel.
- Prepare daily and monthly Event Sales Reports (business negotiating, business confirmed and business lost; always aware of the reason of losing business in order to improve for further business opportunities).
- Attend daily sales briefings.
- Handle office phone calls in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to conduct an intensive Hotel site inspection and join any hosted function as directed by the Management.
- Solicit maximum business from market segments as assigned by DOE/DOSM/GM when required.
- To identify business potential and keep close contact with former and potential clients through personal visits, phone calls and correspondences in view of contract signing.
- To analyze statistics and implement strategies to achieve the set goals and objectives in the marketing plan in conjunction with the DOE and DOSM
- To recommend solutions and strategies to further improve sales performance.
- To draw up together with the sales team and concerned departments regarding sales promotion and packages.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and report any adverse comments to the management for rectification.
- To maintain key accounts and develop new business opportunities for the hotel To visit VIP top accounts and meet VIP guests to establish closer relationship with them when required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary (Attractive salary)
- Attractive service fee bonus (about 3.5 million - 5.5 million/month)
- Support 2 meals during the working shift
- Insurance system to pay 100% of salary + health insurance
- Leave 15 days/year, public holidays
- Work 8h/day shift, 8 days off monthly back office
- Yearly outing trip
Yêu cầu công việc
• Luxury and upscale Hotel Background
• Diploma in Business or Hotel Management school
• Sales acumen and engaging personality
• Opera S&C, Computer literate
• Fluent in English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
19-23 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
(84) 2838 234 999 Ext 27601 Ms Tuyet
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 19-23 Công Trường Lam Sơn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Việt Nam
Opened in 1959, Caravelle Saigon has 333 well-appointed, non-smoking rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi in-room & throughout the hotel provides the perfect place to call home. Superb wining and dining venues cater to all tastes include Nineteen, Reflections, Café de l’ Opera and Tapas Kitchen. The city’s iconic Saigon Saigon Rooftop Bar is open from 11:00 until early morning with nightly live music.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng NS