Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• Assist with managing the food and beverage operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of established food and beverage quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals.
• Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Assists in managing the day-to-day operation of the Food and Beverage sections and informs the Director of Food and Beverage or designate, of any major decision taken which did not require his/her action and any other relevant information
• Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Food and Beverage or Food and Beverage Manager in his/her absence
• Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the following:
o Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
o Service standard
o Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
o Quality of entertainment
o Guest satisfaction
• Assists Manager in developing popular menus and beverage lists offering guests value for money in accordance with IHG guidelines.
• Assists Manager in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities in the hotel and overseas
• Conducts daily briefings, Food and Beverage Meetings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
• Attends and participates to other meetings as required by the administrative calendar
• Assists Manager in keeping an up-dated Hotel Policies and Procedures file and up-dated files on all Food and Beverage matters
• Assists Manager in setting Food and Beverage goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
• Assists Manager in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, beverage, material and equipment
• Assists Manager in settings standards of all food, Beverage and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines
• Participates in the preparation of the hotel's revenue plan and marketing programs
• Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
• Maintains knowledge of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
• Works with Manager on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Manager in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương Thưởng Hấp dẫn
Đầy đủ quyền lợi theo luật lao động Việt Nam
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Leadership Skills
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 3 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Cấp bậc và số năm kinh nghiệm sẽ được yêu cầu xem xét dựa trên quy mô và độ phức tạp của việc phạm vi quản lí.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Bản CV ứng viên ghi rõ quá trình làm việc trước đó.