Director of Food & Beverage
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự 0773706291 KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Mô tả công việc
• Be responsible for the management and achievement of profit for all food and beverage operations in the hotel including restaurants, bars, kitchen operations, catering and banquet operations.
• Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Oversees the management of restaurants, bars and outlets
• Oversees the management of the kitchen operations
• Oversees the management of catering operations
• Oversees the management of banquet operations
• Manages staff within the hotel’s organization structure and human resource and hotel policies
• Communicates regularly with food and beverage staff and conduct effective staff briefings
• Provides a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting strategic goals
• Establishes systems which monitor the achievement of departmental goals
• Ensures compliance with business operations and hospitality laws
• Works with sales to manage the development of new products and services
• Develops quality management systems
• Works with Purchasing Manager, develop and monitor the implementation of purchasing procedures
• Manages the delivery of high quality service to guests
• Accesses and uses Food and Beverage computer programs
• Achieves budgeted revenues, prepare monthly forecast, monitor and control food, beverage and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of the food and beverage department.
• Participates in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans that support the overall objectives of the hotel.
• Ensures all staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/day
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
- Other benefits of Sun Group
Yêu cầu công việc
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Think “out of the box” profile.
• Good Communication and writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field.
• 5 years related experience, including management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Director of Food & Beverage||29/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resort Manager||07/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Toàn Quốc] Tổng Quản lý khách sạn/ Tổng Quản lý khách sạn nguồn||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|General Manager||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|General Manager||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tổng Quản Lý (General Manager)||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tổng quản lý/ General manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tuyển Tổng Quản lý||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý chung||01/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|GENERAL MANAGER||31/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Điện thoại: 02973716666