Commis - Nhân viên bếp bánh (chuyên bánh ngọt)
- Hạn nộp: 30/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
1. To prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food before use.
2. To assist in preparing and cooking food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist, establishing priority items.
3. To wash and peel (if required) fresh fruits and vegetables to prepare them for cooking or consumption.
4. To test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
5. To weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
6. To monitor ingredient/ food quality while preparing food and throughout the day utilizing the HACCP forms or equivalent and production charts.
7. To follow the principle of First In, First Out, and dating, labeling and other sanitation instructions.
8. To prepare cold foods, including preparing salads, cold sandwiches, condiments, and dressings.
9. To set-up and break down work station with required tools, equipment and supplies, ensuring items are to established specs, ensuring adequate fill of containers, storing items appropriately, and cleaning station as appropriate.
10. To follow and ensure compliance with sanitation and cleaning procedures and pest control guidelines, reporting pest control issues to appropriate personnel.
11. To disassemble and assemble kitchen equipment following safety procedures when cleaning.
12. To perform all other reasonable tasks assigned by the Demi Che, Chef De Partie, Sous Chef and Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 02 months of probation with 100% salary & service charge
• Full insurance package according to labour law & 24/7 insurance
• Bonus for Public holidays and 13th month salary
• Duty meal & uniform provied by Hotel
• Review salary once a year/ review performance for career path development
• Staff giving birth allowance/ Marriage allowance/ Funeral allowance
• Annual summer outing, team building activities, birthday party, best employee of the month, annual health check
• Training opportunities
• 8 hours per day
• Free motobike parking
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least one year experience in a related role in high volume four-star hotels or reputed restaurants.
2. Diploma in Culinary or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree as an advantage.
3. Certifications as required to comply with local and state laws.
4. Extensive knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards.
5. Eye for details.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
02438315000 máy lẻ 3040
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 360 Kim Mã, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is a luxury five star hotel in Hanoi with charming interiors and breath-taking views of the city. Since it opened in 1996, it has been a first-rate choice for both leisure and business travelers. Guests at our hotel all enjoy privileged location, exceptional service, well-appointed rooms, and convenient access to famous attractions and landmarks. It is a part of the Daeha Business Center, a complex consisting of 193 Apartments, a 15 story office tower and a 411 room hotel
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR Dept