Senior Sales Manager Base in Hồ Chí Minh
- Hạn nộp: 20/11/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Seeking a highly skilled and effective Senior Sales Manager to join our team!
• Represents the hotel in the development of market segment(s) and new client relationships while maintaining existing relationships with assigned accounts while consistently striving to maximize revenue in rooms, public space, food and beverage and ancillary products and services.
• Represent hotel by soliciting, responding to and negotiating with persons requiring large and complex group accommodations) with or without meeting space and/or on-site (hotel) catering, based upon market segment and account files assigned by the Director of Sales/ Business development Director
• Represent hotel in significant interactions dealing with clients relative to sales and operational questions, concerns, and issues. Negotiate contracts with clients and commission agreements with third party agencies.
• Initiate the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective clients primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability. Develop and quote prices for same.
• Engage in outside sales activities to discuss business opportunities and entertain clients in local and assigned markets (percentage of travel dependent on specific market). Direct site visits and H.O.S.T. programs for respective accounts and participates in tradeshows, industry and client events.
• Attend weekly sales departmental meeting and other scheduled meetings to support business operations, e.g., tentative review, lost business review, group-pick up, etc.
• Conduct site inspections with potential clients, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Free staff accommodation
Reimburse flight ticket (or bus ticket)
Professional environment, having chance to promote.
Other benefit arrcording to company policy and Law Labor.
Activity: Birthday Party, Year End Party...
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications / Skills/ Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business studies, marketing, finance, in other similar field.
• Several years of experience as a sales or marketing representative, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Persuasive Skill: able to convince potential clients to subscribe to hotel services
• Customer Service Skill: They courteously interact with customers and ensure their needs and requirements are met
• Leadership Skill: They are well versed in coordinating and managing hotel human resources to ensure smooth operations and maximum profit
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to fully comprehend guest requests, memos, proposals, general correspondence and similar written materials.
• Ability to complete a contract in compliance with all checklists, standards and hotel policies.
• Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Directly apply on Hoteljob.vn or send CV to email: Gửi email
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Duong Bao Village, Duong To Town, Phu Quoc Island
Whether you start or continue to build your career in hospitality, let us support and be part of this beautiful journey! Best Western Premier Sonasea Phu Quoc is the newest International branded resort, an Impressive upscale property offering 566 rooms, an oversized pool, numerous food and beverage facilities, Spa, Fitness center, conference room.