Urgent - Chef de partie (tổ trưởng bếp Âu)
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
1. To prepare, supervise and cook on assigned station of work.
2. To oversee food production by commis chefs, demi chefs in the kitchen.
3. To assist Sous Chef with taste panels and menu classes.
4. To identify and discuss food production problems through with Sous Chef.
5. To assist Sous Chef with menu planning, stock control and costing.
6. To assist Sous Chef with departmental promotions and sales opportunities.
7. To practice the principle of rotation of inputs/ ingredients – First in First out (FIFO), dating, labeling and other sanitation instructions.
8. To check quality of food and report any problems to the Sous chef
9. To provide On-Iob Training to Commis 1, 2, 3 and Demi Chef de Partie.
10. To make sure production sheets (e.g. steak charts …etc.) are filled out and updated on a daily basis.
11. To make sure all food items are sent to the correct area on time.
12. To stand by to work on other sections when needed and take part in cross training when directed.
13. To comply with the ‘Clean as you go’ policy and keep work areas and fridge’s tidy at all times, and have a supervisor check before leaving the kitchen.
14. To ensure the point checklist is being enforced and follow-up on any areas likely to fall short of full marks with the Executive Chef.
15. To liaise with restaurant manager, supervisors and waiting staff as necessary in order to achieve high guest satisfaction.
16. To ensure staff the benefits of Breaks and meals – as laid down in the staff handbook, 30 minutes for lunch and dinner depending on hours of work.
17. To follow all kitchen regulations as outlined and directed.
18. To be aware of accident prevention and help enforce safe working conditions. Zero accidents are our goal.
19. To perform all other reasonable tasks assigned by the Sous Chef and Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 02 months of probation with 100% salary & service charge
• Full insurance package according to labour law & 24/7 insurance
• Bonus for Public holidays and 13th month salary
• Duty meal & uniform provided by Hotel
• Review salary once a year/ review performance for career path development
• Staff giving birth allowance/ Marriage allowance/ Funeral allowance
• Annual summer outing, team building activities, birthday party, best employee of the month, annual health check
• Training opportunities
• 8 hours per day
• Free motobike parking
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least three years’ experience as a Demi Chef De Partie in a related cuisine in high volume five-star hotels.
2. Diploma in Culinary or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree as an advantage.
3. Certifications as required to comply with local and state laws.
4. Extensive knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards.
5. Good training and coaching skills.
6. Excellent physical health.
7. Passion for service excellence.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
02438315000 máy lẻ 3040
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 360 Kim Mã, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
- +84 4 3831 5000 .
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is a luxury five star hotel in Hanoi with charming interiors and breath-taking views of the city. Since it opened in 1996, it has been a first-rate choice for both leisure and business travelers. Guests at our hotel all enjoy privileged location, exceptional service, well-appointed rooms, and convenient access to famous attractions and landmarks. It is a part of the Daeha Business Center, a complex consisting of 193 Apartments, a 15 story office tower and a 411 room hotel