Digital Marketing Executive
- Hạn nộp: 10/06/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Uông Bí - Quảng Ninh
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Control Digital Marketing activities: Develop Marketing strategies and strategies for the product, communication programs, and company-oriented promotions.
- Controls day-to-day activities of select social media channels; manage and update all social presences of hotel, Wedding, Spa and Fitness.
- Monitors overall social media listening; creates alerts for follow-up and/or resolution.
- Planing, deploy and monitor the advertising of the Company's products and services on Online channels: Google, Facebook, Zalo, Linked In, ...
- Planning, coordinating with Content Marketing to develop Online Marketing channels to ensure the results.
- Deploy promotion and branding campaigns through Digital Marketing tools (SEO / SEM, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, SMS Marketing, Affiliate Marketing ...), including testing and evaluate the results.
- Understand the technical regulations of each digital channel to optimize content, images and ad quality.
- Develop new advertising channels on a digital platform
- Coordinate with the other departments to ensure the work progress and results.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive local package
- Joining an iconic property in a historical site.
- Develop your talent trough learning programs by Accor Academy.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Advanced level of English.
- Think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
- Good at Communication skills.
- Have a strong interest in the future of digital products.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Apply on Hoteljob.vn
- Or submit your CV through Email: HB1Y7-HR1@accor.com
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Yen Tu Special Nation Relic, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province
Established in 2001, Tung Lam Development Joint Stock Company (owning company of Novotel Ha Long Bay and Legacy Yen Tu MGallery) currently provides hospitality services at Yen Tu Mountain, a destination in Quang Ninh province which offers authentic experiences and captivating insights into Vietnam’s history, culture and spirit. The company’s operation includes cable car transportation, hotels, restaurants & café, retailed shops, and other MICE facilities.