Director of Business Development ( Open for Vietnamese and Foreigner)
- Hạn nộp: 10/06/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Uông Bí - Quảng Ninh
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Find out needs of America and Europe market and support product development to meet market expectation, maximize average check per visitor.
- Develop and sign up a network of Travel Agencies, TO and OTA and other partners that focus on leisure market.
- Connect key MICE agencies and corporates and develop Yen Tu as MICE destination for foreigners.
- Proactively looking for new business opportunities in the market.
- Plan and lead all FAM trips with the sale team in the destination and hotels.
- Along with Sales and Marketing team, develop and implement a sales plan & marketing solution for the destination ensuring targets are met.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive local package
- Joining an iconic property in a historical site.
- Develop your talent trough learning programs by Accor Academy.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Have a knowledge in marketing and an in – depth understanding in American and European demand for outbound travel.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- A strong, well – developed, actionable client’s network is a must.
- Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (including presentations).
- Track record of team work excellence and leadership.
- Ability to travel within assigned areas including Ha Long, Yen Tu, Ha Noi, HCMC and oversea.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Apply on Hoteljob.vn
- Or submit your CV through Email: HB1Y7-HR1@accor.com
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Yen Tu Special Nation Relic, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province
Established in 2001, Tung Lam Development Joint Stock Company (owning company of Novotel Ha Long Bay and Legacy Yen Tu MGallery) currently provides hospitality services at Yen Tu Mountain, a destination in Quang Ninh province which offers authentic experiences and captivating insights into Vietnam’s history, culture and spirit. The company’s operation includes cable car transportation, hotels, restaurants & café, retailed shops, and other MICE facilities.