Hotel General Manager
- Hạn nộp: 29/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Wyndham Lynn Times Thanh Thuy is located in Thanh Thuy district, Phu Tho province (approx. 60 minutes by car from central Hanoi). Developed by Onsen Fuji Travel JSC (“OFT”), in cooperation with the world largest hotel franchisor Wyndham, it will be a 5-star complex of nearly 3,000 Hotel Rooms, 245 Shops and 01 Japanese Onsen Park. Completion of the project is expected in Q1/2022. Qualified Candidates will have current/prior pre-opening and operating experience and local market knowledge.
As Pre-Opening General Manager, you will
· Conduct pre-opening meetings with BOD & Project team and provide them with necessary inputs;
· Prepare and present pre-opening process presentation to BOD and hotel operations team, explain the various stages and nuances of pre-opening, including the standard requirements and compliances that are required;
· Develop the pre-opening business plans and budget;
· Ensure that the project and the operations team comply to all pre-opening processes, operational brand standards, insurance requirements etc.;
· Ensure that the planning & execution of all BOH areas are on schedule, highly optimized and in accordance with statutory requirement for a 5-star hotel;
· Coordinate with all other disciplines within OFT to timely execute pre-opening support, e.g. requesting to start the recruitment process, applying hotel management system
· Draft all pre-opening documents, which includes list of operating supplies, insurance checklist, pre-opening budget etc.
As Operating General Manager, you will
• Oversee all aspects of operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, budget and forecast management, rooms, housekeeping and maintenance.
• Provide the vision, leadership and strategy to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service and drive financial success. You have a strong hotel management background and an obvious passion for the hospitality industry.
• Enable innovation and drive results. You execute successful sales and marketing campaigns, understand dynamic revenue management and can drive profit to the bottom line through strong financial controls.
• Build a rapport with ownership. You partner closely with your owner and work to understand their priorities and exceed their expectations.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with associates, guests, and ownership. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Môi trường làm việc năng động, chuyên nghiệp.
- Các phụ cấp: ăn trưa và các phụ cấp khác theo quy định Công ty.
- Chế độ nâng lương linh hoạt; thưởng và các chế độ phúc lợi khác theo quy định của Công ty.
- Được làm việc trong môi trường thân thiện, năng động, cầu tiến, đảm bảo đầy đủ các trang thiết bị, vật dụng… phục vụ tốt nhất cho công việc.
- Các chế độ: BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo luật định.
- Nghỉ mát hàng năm
Yêu cầu công việc
· Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or relevant field;
· Proven experience as Hotel GM or relevant role, at least one hotel pre-opening of an international chain hotel;
· Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus;
· Understanding of all hospitality management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines;
· Financially knowledgeable about typical hospitality ratios and KPI’s, capable to establish pre-opening budgets and assisting the pre-opening teams to establish the operational financial planning and operational budget;
· Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail;
· Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset;
· Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
· Negotiation skills to understand the cost/benefits of prospective business and vendor contracts and negotiates contracts which result in mutually beneficial outcomes;
· Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
1. Sơ yếu lý lịch tự thuật có dấu xác nhận của địa phương
2. Đơn xin việc
3. CV xin việc
4. Giấy khám sức khỏe
5. Bằng cấp, chứng chỉ
6. Bản photo CMND / CCCD
- Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến trên Hoteljob.vn
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 25 - 99
- Tầng 12 - 14, Ngọc Khánh Plaza, Số 01 Phạm Huy Thông, P. Ngọc Khánh, Quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Công ty Cổ phần Dịch vụ Du lịch Onsen Fuji
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms Hương - Nhân Sự