Learning & Development Manager at Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery
- Hạn nộp: 25/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Uông Bí - Quảng Ninh
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
+ Creating L&D HR strategy
+ Develop annual hotel training plans (for both internal training such as: orientation training, compliance training, code of conduct, other soft skills and external training program) and prepare L&D reports to management
+ Performing as an internal trainer of HR to provide training to the staff about local regulations, internal labor rules and new staff Orientation
+ Oversee on the job training of new employees
+ Manage employees' personal training records; manage the knowledge and skills of the team. Making plan, evaluation, and report for the training program result
- Review training policies, procedures and practice and recommend improvement to management, hiring and training of department trainers.
- Develop and monitor the training budget
- In charge of employee development: work with the HODs to recognize the talents to build the talent pool. Follow up talent training program to develop them and ensure a stable labor capital for the Company's need for business.
- Counsel employees as needed in areas such as career planning, training & development etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive local package
- Joining an iconic property in a historical site.
- Develop your talent trough learning programs by Accor Academy.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
- Minimum 1 years of training/facilitation experience
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Apply on Hoteljob.vn
- Or submit your CV through Email Nộp hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 500 - 999
- Yen Tu Special Nation Relic, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province
Established in 2001, Tung Lam Development Joint Stock Company (owning company of Novotel Ha Long Bay and Legacy Yen Tu MGallery) currently provides hospitality services at Yen Tu Mountain, a destination in Quang Ninh province which offers authentic experiences and captivating insights into Vietnam’s history, culture and spirit. The company’s operation includes cable car transportation, hotels, restaurants & café, retailed shops, and other MICE facilities.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery