- Hạn nộp: 19/11/2023
- Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Sort all linen, on a daily basis.
• Load and unload all washers and dryers, according to Viking’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Handle the flat iron for all Laundry and fold towels, as required.
• Monitor the iron roll pressure and steam supply.
• Regularly clean dryer ducts and laundry area.
• Report all laundry equipment damages and/or malfunctions to the Laundry Master.
• Correctly handle cleaning products, materials and laundry equipment, separate & remove garbage and place it in designated containers; clean garbage as often as needed, ensuring that separation procedures and all Public Health Standards are maintained.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• A required minimum of 1 year’s experience as a laundryman or similar position, within a laundry environment.
• Fluent in English - must be able to address any kind of information in an adequate manner with excellent oral English communication skills.
• Must demonstrate the basic ability to operate washers, dryers and a flat iron.
• Ability to confirm for clean background/ reference check completed upon proposal.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least 2x last contract
• Work employment certificate for last two years
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director