- Hạn nộp: 19/11/2023
- Mức lương: 50 - 60 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Assist with the set-up of shows, cabarets, lectures, presentations and ship events as directed, ensuring that all areas are safe, clean and presentable.
• Set up backline equipment and instrument microphones.
• Program the sound computer/console during technical rehearsals, as required.
• Check that all speakers and equipment are in working order, before each show; ensure that every show set-up is complete and set out, as per company policy and procedures.
• Ensure that the design integrity and performance quality are maintained through show runs.
• Demonstrate the ability to wirelessly mic an actor, if the need arises.
• Communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner with the Cruise Director and other departments.
Participate in special events by assisting with sound needs; wire special sound projects; assist with the maintenance of audio equipment.
• Participate in special events by assisting with sound needs; wire special sound projects; assist with the maintenance of audio equipment.
• Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and provide information to resolves issues, accordingly.
• Maintain cleanliness and order in all sound areas, in accordance with all Public Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Attend all show set-ups, show calls and meetings, in a timely manner.
• Have in-depth knowledge of inventory, scheduling, maintenance, cleaning, storage, distribution and coordination.
• Monitor guest satisfaction and report any issues, concerns and suggestions to the relevant supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary is paid via on-board Visa card, no tax deduction
• Five ( 5 ) paid vacation days for each month worked is included in the salary; this is accumulated and only paid at the end of the contract
• Health insurance is provided during the contract period ( not applicable to vacation )
• All crew have life insurance at $100,000 death in service benefit
• No charge for crew laundry facilities, including detergent dispensers
• Free Wi-fi on-board
• Medical and visa expenses will be reimbursed on the first payroll against original receipts
• The company covers flights and transfer to the vessel from and to your nearest international airport of your country of residence; hotel overnight is optional for long-distance travels
• Uniform is provided; including shoes and safety equipment, and maintained by our main laundry
• Two-crew only recreational areas ( indoor and outdoor )
• Access to the guest gym after 10 PM
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proven experience in audio electronics (specifically sound playback and live mixing) in which basic wiring skills have been applied, are required; shipboard experience is preferred.
• Qualifications in technical theater is preferred.
• Operational knowledge of Yamaha CL Series and Yamaha LS-9 digital consoles, and Shure UHFR & ULXD microphone systems, are required.
• Strong Knowledge of Qlab, Dante, DSP networking and patch bay configurations are required.
• Must be able to navigate catwalks and access all points in all theater spaces.
• A strong understanding of technical wiring and component level maintenance with microphones, audio consoles, amplifiers and DSP's is required.
• Fluent in English - must be able to address any kind of information in an adequate manner with excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Updated C.V. without employment gaps is needed; to note any unemployment
• References and appraisals for at least 2x last contract
• Work employment certificate for last two years
• Company references
• All documents should be sent via email. We will contact you for further requirements of other documents needed after we receive these documents
• Incomplete application will not be considered
GCS Vietnam will process your documents to match the position you are applying for before submitting your application to VIKING.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- 5th Floor, Dong Phuong Building, 4/B1 Lot 26BC, Le Hong Phong Str., Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tên: CÔNG TY TNHH GCS VIỆT NAM Tên giao dịch: GCS VIETNAM CO., LTD. Mã số doanh nghiệp: 0201796769 Địa chỉ: Tầng 5, toà nhà Đông Phương, số 4/B1 lô 26BC đường Lê Hồng Phong, phường Đông Khê, quận Ngô Quyền, Tp. Hải Phòng Thành lập ngày 03/ 07/ 2017. Lĩnh vực hoạt động: tuyển dụng lao động làm việc trên tàu du lịch quốc tế.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Kim Thanh - Managing Director