- Hạn nộp: 04/10/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Điện Bàn - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Managing the operation of the facility, including the hiring and training of new staff members.
- Ensure that all spa facilities have adequate supplies of linens, towels, toiletries, and other items necessary for operation.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the facility, including checking in guests, and ensuring that all guests are satisfied with the service.
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the products, equipment, and spa facilities.
- Training therapists as instructed by spa manager
- To communicate the problem or issue in the working place or problem with the guests with the spa manager.
- Keeping meticulous records of spa treatments for each client, including details about their preferences and any special needs or concerns.
- Ensuring that all staffs members are properly trained to perform their jobs effectively and safely.
- Monitoring employee performance to ensure that all spa services are being provided in a professional manner
- The spa supervisor's duties include coaching and supporting all staff to ensure that the operation runs smoothly.
- Is aware on daily basic of the financial results by checking on the revenues.
- Assist spa manager in managing the booking and selling product to drive the revenue.
- Promote and maximize retail/treatments sales to guests.
- Check and report monthly operating product and retails stock to manager for ordering.
- In charge daily/ monthly report related to spa operation
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Professional and friendly working environment
* Competitive benefit package
- 2 days off/ week, 12 annual leaves/ year
- 24h accidental insurance, health care insurance for self
- Uniform + staff meals + shuttle bus are provided
Yêu cầu công việc
- College's degree or higher preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a supervisory role or with similar responsibilities.
- Must have 4 years minimum experience as a spa therapist.
- Preferred candidates with excellent communication skills needs for effective discussions with guests to promote the spa’s products and service to them.
- Possess strong knowledge of how computer work as well as the ability to use MS office.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Lac Long Quan Street, Dien Ngoc Ward, Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
The Shilla Hotels & Resorts, the Hospitality brand of South Korean conglomerate Samsung maintains elegance and a tradition of winning guests’ hearts with the aim of becoming a “Premium Lifestyle Leading Company”. Under its new brand Shilla Monogram, Shilla Monogram Quangnam Danang will be a lifestyle beachfront resort comprising 308 guestrooms, several restaurants, and bars, recreation, wellness, and meeting facilities. Centering on the openness of the resort’s indoor and outdoor spaces there is a sense of design continuity between each open space and an atmosphere that harmonizes with the surrounding nature. Located at one of the world’s beautiful beaches, one side faces the ocean, Shilla Monogram Resort allows guests to enjoy their stay overlooking a stunning view that creates a relaxing, contemplative atmosphere. The hotel’s 309 guestrooms take into account the needs and perspectives of resort guests and are devised to be a tailored space. By bringing your qualification and passion to work at our properties, you will help us achieve our vision: offering customers the lifestyle of their dream based on trust.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Ngân - Human Resources