Guest Relations Officer
Quy mô :
Phòng NS (+84) 28 39 898 888 76 -78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
- Reporting directly to the Guest Relations Supervisor, the Guest Relations Officer is directly responsible for the day to day operation of the guest Relations section whilst on duty. On a broader scale the Guest Relations Officer is to ensure that all the hotel’s guests are greeted, attended to and assisted with a level of serviced that is professional, efficient yet friendly and second to none. The Guest Relations Officer is also to ensure that all guests are made to feel comfortable and welcome in a genuine warm way at all times.
- The Guest Relations Officer is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Guest Relations section whilst on duty. All duties and tasks performed are to be procedurally correct, timely and consistently, effective and efficient work practices and guest service standards, that the guests’ first and last impressions of the hotel are lasting ones of genuine warmth and friendliness and of high standards.
- To ensure that all guests of the hotel are checked in and checked out in an efficient, yet warm and friendly manner.
- To ensure that all guests are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary + 13th month salary
- Good monthly Service charge + Bonus
- Outing trip with company + Staff Party
- Benefits from Trade Union
- Meal, uniform and parking lot will be provided by Hotel
- 2 days off per week
- Annual Company Outing Trip + Staff Party
- Other benefits will be shared during interview
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 1 year of experience at same position in hospitality industry
- Good appearance.
- Excellent communication in English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 76 -78 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Điện thoại: (+84) 28 39 898 888