Quy mô :
Ms. Trinh 0989848845 Chuyên viên Tuyển dụng
2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Mô tả công việc
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting a new Senior Spa Manager to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Spa Director is responsible to manage the department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction consistent with hotel and Hyatt International standards, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Spa operation and administration.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Attractive package
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Complimentary rooms
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift
- Snack twice per week
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ideally with a relevant university degree or diploma in Leisure or Spa management. Minimum 2 years work experience as Spa Manager or Assistant Spa Manager in larger operation.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience as Head Therapist would be an asset.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Online application to: Gửi email or Ms. Trinh - Recruitment Executive (028 3824 1234 - Ext: 2303 - 0989 848 845)
- Direct application to: Human Resources Department, Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Điện thoại: T. +84 28 3824 1234 F. +84 28 3822 5588