- Hạn nộp: 15/05/2021
- Mức lương: 5 - 8 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Address and resolve customer requests raised through any touchpoint
- Engage with customers through efficient and personalized interactions
- Deliver continuous improvement
+ Raise and share valuable customer insights, proposing suggestions and feedback to improve the customer experience.
+ Find new ways to solve problems and ensure a consistent customer experience regardless of the touchpoint.
- Develop and continuously refresh your skills and knowledge
+ Understand your local business context and culture and respond accordingly.
+ Master customer interactions across all CRC touchpoints (phone, live chat, email, social media, etc.), addressing all types of requests (order, technical, new member,
+ Continuously develop deep knowledge, skills and expertise around coffee, products, services, processes and machines (Original Line and Vertuo where applicable).
+ Proactively keep yourself up to date with the Nespresso news (products, services, procedures, corporate information)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Ký hợp đồng lao động và tham gia bảo hiểm đầy đủ cho người lao động theo luật
- Thăng tiến nội bộ đối với nhân viên làm việc gắn bó lâu dài
- 12 ngày nghỉ phép / năm + thưởng lương tháng 13
- Xem xét tăng lương, tăng cấp bậc
- Khám sức khỏe định kỳ hàng năm
- Du lịch hằng năm, tiệc cuối năm.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Strong Customer Service / Sales skills in the Retail environment.
- Ability to work multi-task and in a fast-paced environment, using different digital tools and
- Experience in an international / luxury environment
- Language: Vietnamese / English. Written, spoken, understanding.
- Courtesy, patience, empathy, self-awareness, solution-focused.
- Act as a brand ambassador.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 16-18 Hai Bà Trưng, Quận 1, TPHCM
- 035 4657 444
Annam Gourmet Market opened its first store in Ho Tung Mau Street in Ho Chi Minh City in 2001. Immediately after its opening, its products and services became very popular with the growing number of foreign residents as well as locals who were also looking for best-quality produce and fine food that are of consistent supply and good quality. Annam Gourmet Market opened one more store in An Phu, HCMC in 2004, one in Hanoi in 2008, and another store in Phu My Hung, HCMC in 2009 due to the growing demand for availability of international-quality food and beverage. The stores carry a large display of gourmet groceries, cheese, organic products, gluten-free products, fruit and vegetables, gourmet deli, wine and other beverages. The product range and service has expanded immensely since the start and continues to respond to the local community’s feedback and suggestions. At two of the stores, you can meet and chat with your friends over coffee or a glass of wine with a platter of cheese at our Annam Gourmet Lounge Café.